By making a purchase from FirewoodFund.co.uk you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Products only on sale to addresses within the United Kingdom.
- By placing an order with Firewood Fund you are confirming that you are the fuel consumer and not reseller.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders we cannot fulfill for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
- We deliver Monday to Friday Free of Charge and a Saturday delivery costs £25.
- I have read the ‘my delivery‘ page and I understand the access restrictions.
- We are unable to guarantee delivery dates to some areas of the United Kingdom.
- If your order goes missing, or is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
- Products offered by us are displayed on our website in ‘real time’. This is to say that any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice.
- All of products are covered by a guarantee E.g. if you’re unhappy with the logs, just say, we’ll arrange either a credit note or refund (subject to goods being returned).
Subscription product terms and conditions:
- Delivery will take place in first week of the delivery month selected (unless informed otherwise).
- If your address changes, you must inform us or update your account with shipping address changes at before your Delivery Month.
- On termination of subscription, we will refund your money saved to date only (minus 5% to cover transaction charges incurred).
Vital Delivery Information and Delivery Terms & Conditions:
- All national deliveries will be ‘Economy’ which is 3 -5 days from despatch and delivered on a pallet using a tail lift lorry with a hand pump truck. (No crane facilities)
- Delivery is free on all bulk orders over £125 when delivered via our national delivery network within mainland UK (excluding Saturdays- £25 additional charge)
- All offshore destinations will be subject to a delivery surcharge.
- Delivery service has delivery times between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. and. This is termed as an ‘Open Booking’ with no time specified, just the day that you have selected for delivery
- Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge of £25 per pallet, but orders must be received by Tuesday 3 p.m. otherwise it will be delivered the following Saturday. NB Saturday deliveries WILL NOT BE BOOKED IN, they will just appear on your chosen day, but it should be in the morning as Saturdays are half day working.
- In the event of a customer agreeing to a delivery and not being at home during the agreed time period, or there not being a safe place to leave the goods, a redelivery charge of £15 per pallet will be made.
- Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will risk assess each delivery and always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or gravel drive then the delivery will have to be “kerbside” (i.e. left as near to the property as possible).
- All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed unless prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property at which point these will be left at the customer’s risk.
- On making a bulk purchase, once delivered the pallet on which the product is delivered automatically becomes the property of the purchaser.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to Firewood Fund.
- In the event of any dispute, resulting in the goods being returned to Firewood Fund, payment will be refunded to the customer less the relevant charges.
- Lead times may extend during busy periods.